Looking for a nanny who shares your holistic approach to parenting.
I, Melissa Hughes, know how important it is for you to know your nanny supports your parenting style and ‘gels’ with your child and family.
As a teacher, nanny and aunt, I have been both carer and caregiver. This enables me to see the childcare role from both perspectives and successfully match nannies with families.
Whether you’re looking for a full-time or part-time nanny, ‘mother’s help’, or sole care, I can help. The task of finding the right nanny for your child might seem daunting but I make it straightforward by introducing you to suitable candidates, advising on pay rates and what to expect from your nanny, helping with paper work and more.
“Love the network. It suited our family and our values perfectly. Melissa is a wealth of information and incredibly helpful. Highly recommend.”
Steps to finding the right nanny role for you
- 01. Contact me and fill in our application form. The form will give us an insight into where you’d like to work, your level of experience, views on raising children and what’s important for you in a role.
- 02. We meet or have a Skype chat to get to know you better, what you value most, what you’re passionate about and what you seek in a family. If this is your first job, we can talk about what to expect when you’re working as a nanny. I also explain that all carers must have a current Working
- 03. With Children Check, a First Aid Certificate with CPR and a Police Check.
- 04. I match you with a family or families that will also have completed forms and either met me in person or via Skype. I take many factors into account when selecting families for you to meet such as your training, values, level of experience, personality, preferred hours of work and location.
- 05. Preparing you to meet the family. I can guide you as to what to ask your family, how to present yourself, set your hourly rate and more.
- 06. Evaluation. I liaise with both you and the family after the interview to see how it went and whether you think you’re a good match for each other. If you both feel you’d like to work together, you meet and negotiate terms of employment. I can help with contracts or be involved in these negotiations if you wish (there may be a charge for these extra services).
- 07. Ongoing support and community. Your membership of ANNN covers Skype check-ins every 2-3 months to ensure you’re happy with your family and to share celebrations and challenges. It also entitles you become a member of the ANNN Community. You’ll be able to keep in touch with ANNN by visiting our Facebook page where you can access resources and find out about special offers and activities.
- 08. We rematch you with a new family if circumstances change.
- 09. Nanny coaching, at an additional fee (members receive discounts!) I can support you in your career and help you expand your skillset and training, troubleshoot issues you’re experiencing or have in the past in similar roles, are a first-time nanny learning on the hop or simply want extra support.
Ready to UP-SKILL?
We are granting access to our LATEST Natural Nanny Training course.
What you will get:
1. Access to 5 weeks' worth of recordings of Natural Nanny Training delivery on the thinkific platform
2. Weekly homework tasks to complete
3. Access to the private Facebook group upon signing up to the training
4. A certificate of completion upon submission of the homework tasks
5. A live zoom call with Melissa to confirm and celebrate your learnings. As well as the opportunity to ask questions and deepen your learning experience!
All for an affordable price of $47 US
Find a perfect match for you!
If you’re looking for a nanny or family who match your Holistic values, you've come to the right place! We are PASSIONATE about raising and educating children in a way that is Holistic, empowering and connected! We will do our very best to find you a nanny or family matching your values and approach as a parent or nanny.